[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon Feb 1 08:31:04 EST 2010

Two questions relating to Corporate Directory in version 7.1.3.

We're thinking of doing Active Directory Integration for our CUCM (Currently
using internal user database).  However, we currently have a few listings
for main department numbers.  Is it possible to replicate that kind of
functionailty without creating a user account just for the main department?
(IE, use a contact or something else instead?)

We growing our deployment from a single site, to many sites (around 20), and
for various reason, we're going to use site codes.  (IE, 4 digit dialing
internally, but 2 (or 3) site code to reach another site)  How does this
affect corporate directory?  Is it smart enough to tack on the site code (or
strip it off if not needed)

Mike