[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 1 08:46:43 EST 2010

The number shown in the directory will come directly from ldap, so you could just set the numbers with site code in the ldap attribute you sync as the phone number.  You could also just go with complete E164 numbers in ldap and let your dialplan take care of routing the calls.  For the department numbers the simplest thing would be to create dummy users in AD.

-Ryan