[cisco-voip] how do you deal with old VMs in UC

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Feb 1 16:49:29 EST 2010

Do you see any messages getting aged out at all? When you view the
Message Aging task, there are log files that show how many messages
were deleted on each run.

If you see that the task never runs, you can try restarting the
'Connection System Agent' service. If the task still doesn't run, time
to call TAC.

A few other things to keep in mind with message aging:

1. "Age" is based on last modified time, if you go and listen to the
message again and save it, that will be reset.

2. Message aging can be disabled per user, make sure it is enabled on
the user you are testing with.