[cisco-voip] Allocation of Speak Time to Users

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 2 14:19:24 EST 2010

In order to force the phone onhook you are going to need some application that can control the phone.   You can try writing something up in an IPCC script or could use something like CUAE to do it.   Sending audio to the phone while it is on a call may be tricky.  You could use the whisper intercom feature for this or route every call through a media port so your script can insert audio.

-Ryan