[cisco-voip] MGCP to PSTN - 0x80A9 - Temporary failure? - SOLVED

Stephen Greszczyszyn sgreszcz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:31:42 EST 2010

Peter,

Thanks for the response.  I think that something was wrong at the
physical level or with one of the E1 controllers.

A combination of unplugging/plugging the E1 cable, using another
controller on the MGCP and PSTN routers, shutting down a couple of
unused controllers that I forgot about, and rebuilding the MGCP
gateway config in CUCM worked.

In the end it was probably just the cable or controller, but I got a
call to be up for over 10 minutes, so I'm happy :)