[cisco-voip] Uninstalling Cisco Contact Centre

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Wed Feb 3 14:57:24 EST 2010

I know this is a VOIP forum, but on the off chance does anyone have some
knowledge of Cisco Contact Centre 7?

I've installed it and now I want to uninstall it but the uninstall is
greyed out when I re-run the installer and add/remove programs doesn't
give the option.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Regards,

Neil O'Brien

Network Engineer

Datapac Ltd

Phone: +353 1 426 3500

Fax:    +353 1 426 3501

Email:  nobrien at datapac.com

Web:   www.datapac.com

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider

IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions |
Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions

Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics Nav
ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables