[cisco-voip] No OOBM for 7825?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 3 17:08:24 EST 2010

I think the solution is to buy the advanced iLO license (or similar) for the server.

I don't think it says it doesn't support it, it just says it's not included.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)