[cisco-voip] No OOBM for 7825?

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Thu Feb 4 10:30:24 EST 2010

Ahh, that makes more sense.  I must have overlooked the reboot feature
(HP labels it "momentary press" by default) ...So the hardware side is
taken care of.

I assume the default preferred connection to the windows server is still
VNC and not Remote Desktop?  I agree Ben, iLO is extremely helpful in
places where we don't have remote kvms.  Maybe I'll have to start
ordering 7835/45s :-)

Thanks for all the great posts guys!

JM