[cisco-voip] phone firmware release

Go0se me at go0se.com
Fri Feb 5 12:56:44 EST 2010

Can someone direct me to where I can find what version of phone firmware is
included in a specific version of UCM? I have searched and I am not finding
anything. I will be upgrading a system from 4.1.3sr4(ish) to 7.1.3b and need
to find out what firmware version the 794x/796x phones will be upgraded to
when I bring 7.1.3b live. I have run across an issue in a previous upgrade
where the phone firmware was so old that the phones could not upgrade
directly to the version of the upgraded callmanager and it caused the phones
not to register. We had to downgrade to an older version on the new CM to
get the phones to upgrade and register before then allowing them to upgrade
to the version applied with the upgrade.

Thanks in advance,

Go0se

http://atc.go0se.com