[cisco-voip] UCCX Outbound Call Queue Reporting Capability

Steve Sarrick ssarrick at drsllc.net
Fri Feb 5 10:45:24 EST 2010

I need to have a call come in to a queue and if not answered by an agent
in an appropriate time, have the caller leave a message or enter in a
callback number and that call go to an outbound queue.  The key to this
is that I need to know the total time between the original call  and the
call back.  Taking into account that the original calling number and the
callback numbers may be different, can anyone envision a scenario to get
this into a report that can be reproduced relatively easily?  Is there
any way to tag a call that comes into an inbound queue through an
outbound queue to completion?

  Provided I cannot do that, I assume that I can see the min max and
average times that calls hang out in the outbound queue itself correct?