[cisco-voip] Bandwidth Requirements between CUCM Cluster and distributed Unity Connection

Keith Allan Keith.Allan at 5i.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:25:18 EST 2010

Mathew,

Thank you for your comments.  The reason for Unity Connection being
located on a remote site is because the gateway is also located on the
same site and the bandwidth between the sites is limited.  I did see a
comment once stating we should treat each voicemail port as a phone and
allow the appropriate QOS across the WAN.

Thanks again.

Keith.