[cisco-voip] ATA problem in CUCM 7.1(3) !!!

Jordi Solá Giralt jsola at amper.es
Mon Feb 8 10:51:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I had the same issue with a cluster in version 6.1.4, when trying to
upgrade ATA's to the last firmware version, and I solved it by creating
and assigning a CallManager Group with only two CallManagers (instead of
three, as usual if you have a cluster with more than two servers) to the
ATA devices. In this case the file size is lower than 4k and the bug
doesn't appears... After the upgrade, now ATA's support config files
greater than 4 k, so you can re-assign CallManager Groups.

I hope this helps,

Regards,