[cisco-voip] Transcoding/Conferencing on the same ISDN Gateway

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:01:30 EST 2010

Where in the SRND is the call limit for various gateways listed?  I'd like
to take a look.

The environment I was referring to was a UCCE build performed by Cisco AS.
4 gateways w/ 10-12 PRI's each handling upwards of 50K calls/day inbound and
outbound - all calls were transcoded on these gateways after the IVR and
before heading to agents.  During busy hour call volumes weren't above 250
calls/gateway but I'd like to see the reference.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin