[cisco-voip] Display name on IP phone for incoming calls

Keith Allan Keith.Allan at 5i.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 04:13:52 EST 2010

Does anyone know how to display a name on the IP phones for incoming
calls base on the calling CLI in CUCM?  I know there are several
applications around but our customer only needs to display one
particular incoming CLI number as a name.  There is a TCL script but as
this is not supportable they are not keen to use this option.  Ideally,
we are looking at configuring something in CUCM rather than the gateway
as they have a large number of gateways.

Regards,  Keith

This message has been scanned by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com