[cisco-voip] Independent PRIs -- Single Router

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:55:44 EST 2010

Jim,

when you create your outgoing dial-peers on the gateway just configure th
proper port to point them to the outoing pri, on the cucm you only need to
point them to the H.323 device and the gateway will take care or the rest.
for incoming calls just make sure you have an incoming dial-peer and then a
voip dial-peer pointing to your first and second node