[cisco-voip] operator directory app

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:46:05 EST 2010

Curious if anyone has recommendations on an operator directory application.

We use CCX for the operator call treatment and ACD, but have a 3rd
party legacy app from the previous system for them to do directory
lookups. The problem we're having though is that the legacy app does
not integrate either with any directories and requires manual periodic
updates. It's also ancient and I think was written in FORTRAN or
something. Obviously no CTI integration to do automatic transfers.

Thinking of ARC as an obvious solution, but was wondering if there are
any other recommendations out there? I don't really need something
that handles the calls so much as a tool to do quick number look-ups
that can work well with an LDAP source for personnel information.

--
Ed Leatherman