[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Issues.

Victor Cappuccio vcappuccio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:44:57 EST 2010

Hello People / CUCME Experts,

This is my very first post to this list, so hello to everyone, and i really
hope to see if someone can suggest/recommend any troubleshooting action plan
in which several Cisco 7961 loaded with the latest SCCP Firmware version
(8.3(4) SR1) are displaying the Logging screen indefinitely and stays there
forever, when configured to work with Extension Mobility, the same thing
happens when trying to log out, the phone displays logging out indefinitely.
 We have to exit out of the screen on the 7961 phone to get back to the main
screen.

This is a basic configuration that I have running on my device  (IOS Version
15.0(1)XA and Call Manager Express 8.0)

voice logout-profile 1
user tphone-phone password 1234
number 201 type normal

voice user-profile 2
pin 9999
user me password pass123
number 5 type cw-overlay
speed-dial 1 135 label Scott blf

ephone-dn 5 dual-line
number 301 no-reg primary
label 301
description PhoneA Analog
name PhoneA Analog
call-forward busy 341
call-forward noan 341 timeout 10

ephone-dn 10 dual-line
number 201 no-reg primary
label 201
description Phone Test
name Phone Test
call-forward busy 341
call-forward noan 341 timeout 10

ephone 5
device-security-mode none
mac-address ABCD.ABCD,ABCD
type 7961
logout-profile 1

telephony-service
url authentication http://10.1.10.1/voiceview/authentication/authenticate.do

Is there any way to troubleshoot/debug what could be going on ??

Thanks a lot for your support and help!

Best Regards,
Victor.-

--