[cisco-voip] Cisco Phone Feature Parity and User Experience

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 16 15:32:29 EST 2010

First place I'd look is the callcenter application's documentation to see what SIP devices it supports.  In general later phone models are supported with Jtapi using SIP (jtapi support does not imply UCCX or UCCE support however) but there are some SIP devices that cannot be controlled with a jtapi application.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/jtapi_dev/7_0_1/jtdecti.html

-Ryan