[cisco-voip] SQL Query: Match End User to Primary Extension

Wilusz, Mike mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Tue Feb 16 16:19:14 EST 2010

Hey all.  We're working on trying to find a way to keep our AD up-to-date with phone extension M-A-Cs.  The best source for this would be CUCM as this is where we provision and maintain users.  What I'm looking at doing is writing a SQL query to send through AXL to match an end user to the primary extension configured for the user account.  This is an LDAP synced CUCM.  I pulled the data dictionary and can't find where the primary extension is matched up to the user in the enduser table.  CUCM 7.1(3).  Anyone know how get a list of these using SQL?

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation

Office/Mobile: 518-379-1103 (New Single-Number Reach!)
Fax: 518-831-9647
E-Mail: MikeWilusz at PriceChopper.com