[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:26:11 EST 2010

Hey Tim,

I dont know of any other way to make it quicker except than to use BAT.
However as of CUCM 7.x you only need to create one profile per user even if
they use different phone models. The same profile will work an different
phone types.
Not sure if you are running CUCM 7.x or not.

Hope that helps you some,

Joel P.