[cisco-voip] Windows 2000 OS disk

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 17 14:44:06 EST 2010

A few of the platforms experienced install failures if server firmware
is update beyond the version supported by the OS.  This prevented array
provisioning and other random failures.  I believe there is an erase
utility from HP to wipe the platform back to bare bones.  This has
addressed numerous unexplained install failures.

/wes