[cisco-voip] Both Lines Speed Dial on a 7940

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 17 18:56:58 EST 2010

I'm reading this on an iPod so it's a bit small, but I think those
instructions are incorrect. They assign the same CSS to the
translation as they do to the phone. That won't work. The
translation's CSS has to have the partition which holds the target DN
and CANNOT have the partition the blank translation is in.

NOTE: If you apply the hotdial CSS to the phone, then any line on that
phone will ring that PLAR. If you want two destinations, the apply the
CSS on the line.

NOTE 2: I'm pretty sure the CTI ports and route points need to be
dialable.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]