[cisco-voip] Unity message playback, Call Manager missed calls

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Thu Feb 18 10:03:30 EST 2010

Hi Group,

Unity 7.0(2) - My users are constantly speeding up the message playback and conversation speeds. Since this version saves the new setting and uses it on all messages, I have to go in and reset the playback for several users every day. My research indicates that they should be able to adjust the speed back down during message playback but they have been unable to do so. Anybody know of a way to set this so they can't speed playback up to 100%?

CUCM7 - someone calls this user's extension, user doesn't answer - Missed Calls directory is listing 2 calls for each one call not answered or forwarded to voice mail. So far, this has only been reported for one user but she is in Child Protective Services and could face legal issues about missed calls. I've reset the phone, checked all phone and user settings, deleted/re-added the user, nothing helps. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.