[cisco-voip] Newbie Question

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:19:30 EST 2010

I was looking for more of a method to trend this over time.  I have seen and
started messing with RTMT, but all that seemed to be real-time, not so much
trending, unless I have missed something.  I am trying to capture peak
utilization over time, like week/month/Year to date.  Is this Gateway
Utilization part of RTMT, or another tool?