[cisco-voip] Apropos/CCM6.1(2) integration

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Mon Feb 22 16:03:20 EST 2010

Hi all,

We have a client with a CUCM 6.1.(2), which integrates with Apropos. All the CTI ports and Route points that is required is registered, and works when we dial it from IP Communicator. Problem is that they have about 100 users that use this. This is about the only function for this CUCM. The agents login via a TSP client. When logging in, it comes up with an error unable to initialize "cphone" device - 27. When we inspect the logs, we can only see that it says extension 51089 cannot be found. According to what I can understand there is no need for a device profile. I still decided to eventually create a End User and Device profile as one will normally do with Extension mobility, but without luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"