[cisco-voip] 911 Calls

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Feb 25 13:50:32 EST 2010

That is possible.  All CDR's may not be logged.  By default:

CDR Logs calls with 0 duration is set to false.  This means that calls
that do not connect or calls that disconnect for normal reasons such as
a user hanging up will not be logged into CDR.  Any call that
disconnects with an abnormal cause code will be logged.  Keep in mind it
is 'connect' in CM's visibility.  On ISDN/PRI trunks CM has visibility
into answer supervision.  On analog trunks CM does not have any
visibility into answer supervision.

If a user dials 911 and hangs up before answer or immediately after
answer then the call will not be logged in CDR.  The only ways to
identify that call are (1) set the above parameter to true (2) review CM
SDI or SDL traces from the time of the incident.

/Wes