[cisco-voip] Wrong Time on Phones - Fixed

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Thu Feb 25 19:23:21 EST 2010

Test and Fixed. FYI, this also effects IP Communicator version 7.0.

With Date/Time Group set to "(GMT-6:00) CST6CDT" all 796X and IP Communicators had time at GMT.

When the Date/Time Group was set to "(GMT-6:00) America/Chicago*" all phones got the correct time.

There is a comment on the page "Entries with * are compatible with legacy phone loads". I can't type symbol here but the * is actually the character that looks like two + on top of each other.

Bill