[cisco-voip] CUE Licence Upgrade Problem

davidytk davidytk at netvigator.com
Sat Feb 27 07:07:03 EST 2010

Dear all

I tried to upload the licence (support CUCM) for CUE. After reload, the
licence information is still same before.

Then I tried to upload the licence (support CME) for CUE (more mailbox
support). The result is same, not change the licence information

Below is the CUE information
cue# show software licenses
Installed license files:
- voicemail_lic.sig : ENGINEERING 12 MAILBOX LICENSE

Core:
- Application mode: CCME
- Total usable system ports: 6

Voicemail/Auto Attendant:
- Max system mailbox capacity time: 840
- Default # of general delivery mailboxes: 5
- Default # of personal mailboxes: 12

- Max # of configurable mailboxes: 17

Interactive Voice Response:
- Max # of IVR sessions: Not Available

Languages:
- Max installed languages: 1
- Max enabled languages: 1

I tried to use the following command to upload licence
softwrae download clean url
ftp://20.0.0.1/cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_7.0.1.pkg username user password
password

Then reload.

Is there any tricky tip for uploading the licence or my CUE cannot upgrade
the licence ?

Thanks
David