[cisco-voip] Needing to implement a monitoring solution in Afghanistan

Adel Abushaev adel.abushaev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:33:21 EST 2010

Technically it's not exactly AXL, it's PerfMon. There are a few SOAP
service points on CUCM, one is AXL, which is for configuration, and
PerfMon is for performance counters. RTMT could give you a clue to
which counters you want to monitor. Some object names (like MOH server
name, etc) you could get from AXL. The data for the counters will get
from PerfMon.

Let me know if you need an example of PerfMon request handler in Perl,
it will definitely save your time since every character in that
request matters. PerfMon interface is poorly documented. AXL has the
best documentation among all others.

All services have WSDL files, though I have found that for Presence
and Unity they are severely obsolete.

Adel.