[cisco-voip] DID calculations

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 22:34:48 EST 2010

I would order 50 DID numbers from the Telco (one DiD for each employee).
Then configure the phone set to display the DiD on each of the two line
appearances.

One DN displayed in two line appearances would look like:

Line 1: 301-984-5161

Line 2: 301-984-5161

You may also need to order a few additional DiD numbers depending if you
need a DiD number for the main line (receptionist),guest phones or wall
phones etc.

Tom

  _____