[cisco-voip] DID calculations

Diana Asnani sakal_woman at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:10:57 EST 2010

Thanks Tom. This helped a lot.

Cheers,

DJ

From: thomaslemay at comcast.net
To: jeff at cia.net; sakal_woman at hotmail.com
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] DID calculations
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:34:48 -0500

I would order 50 DID numbers from the Telco (one DiD for each employee).  Then configure the phone set to display the DiD on each of the two line appearances.

One DN displayed in two line appearances would look like:

Line 1: 301-984-5161
Line 2: 301-984-5161

You may also need to order a few additional DiD numbers depending if you need a DiD number for the main line (receptionist),guest phones or wall phones etc.

Tom