[cisco-voip] how to add specific IP route in CCM 7.x

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:51:18 EST 2010

The two routers need to know about each other and have appropriate
reachability information. I would recommend pointing your CUCM at the
internal router. if your internal devices need to be able to reach the
internet, than that router should also be able to reach the the router
with access to the rest of the world.

Honestly, setting up your network to use a dynamic routing protocol is
going to save you a whole bunch of time over the troubleshooting
you're going to wind up doing as you sift through
static-route-spaghetti. Clean up the IP routing or you'll experience
serious one way/ no way audio issues later on. your CUCM really is not
the place to resolve these issues.

-Peter