[cisco-voip] h323 PRI two trunk groups

Jason Shearer jshearer at amedisys.com
Mon Jan 4 13:00:20 EST 2010

Yea....I have used NFAS to share signaling traffic between two separate physical trunks but can it be used between two trunk groups on the same T1?  If so, you might try a config like this:

controller T1 0/0/1
 cablelength long 0db
 pri-group timeslots 1-12 nfas_d primary nfas_int 0 nfas_group 1
 pri-group timeslots 13-24 nfas_d primary nfas_int 0 nfas_group 1

Once again....not sure if you can actually run NFAS on PRI channel groups on the same T1.  Not really sure why you would want to do this either.....what is the carrier saying about this?

Jason