[cisco-voip] 7965 SIDE CAR PROBLEM

Glen Cobby glen at positivenetworks.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 11:01:12 EST 2010

Hi Rob,

I have had issues with 6.1.3. If we reboot the cluster it appears to fix the issue, we found it appears after bulk importing a load of profiles. Originally we had the issue on 6.1.2, was told it was fixed in 6.1.3 but we still have the issue.

Not sure if the same issue, we currently have a TAC case open and the developers are working on the issue.

Thans

Glen