[cisco-voip] PRI 's Roll

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 6 11:19:03 EST 2010

for MGCP gateways you can check out the CallManager service parameter: "Change B-Channel Maintenance Status". for H323, there are some IOS commands - sorry, they escape me right now.

but this might help

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-4989;jsessionid=BFF2F0C5CC2BFC0BDE6C10508B0C8A4C.node0

this is for v4.1(3) but I suspect something similar is available for v5,6,7
---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt