[cisco-voip] Unity Connection question

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Wed Jan 6 11:36:29 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

We just migrated to Unity Connection 7.1 and we have an annoying issue.

DN 3001 w/o voicemail and CFA 3003
DN 3003 w voicemail

When someone calls 3001, they have the UC opening greeting. With our old voicemail system, the caller would have "Sorry, the user you are trying to reach doesn't have a voicemail box defined in the system, goodbye".

Anyone have an idea how I could achieve that? I didn't find a way to match a non-existant mailbox for a call handler or a call routing rule. Is there a global setting for that?

Thanks and regards.

Sandy Lee
Analyste
Division des infrastructures
Direction des technologies de l'information
Université Laval
* 418.656.2131, ext. 4420
Courriel<mailto:Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca> - Nous joindre<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/sgc/nous_joindre> - Avis relatif à la confidentialité<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>
VEUILLEZ PRENDRE NOTE DE MA NOUVELLE ADRESSE ÉLECTRONIQUE : Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca>