[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.3 Sub Failure

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Wed Jan 6 11:22:08 EST 2010

Based on Cisco documentation I have read, it doesn't seem to me that
Cisco supports swapping hard drives at all.  Having said that, in older
versions of CCM (version 4.2), I have definitely done this and it
worked.  Of course, that is a totally different platform too (windows
based).

Bill Hendrix

L-3 Communications

george.hendrix at l-3com.com