[cisco-voip] Calls not completing.....randomly

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:36:10 EST 2010

you can check out

"show call history voice brief"

look at that regularly until you see a failed call with 0 duration.

Also, start looking through your logging buffer (sh log) on the
gateway for any errors that are occurring. you might see weird stuff
like erros from DSPs indicating an issue. thats where i'd start for a
problem of this nature. Make sure your logging buffer is set up to
keep a couple megs of stuff and not just for 4kb or whatever the
default is.

-Pete