[cisco-voip] Emergency Calling from VoIP Remote Sites

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:14:19 EST 2010

If you have local PRIs or POTs lines on those remote sites. They can
call 911, the address and phone number that the 911 dispatcher is
going to see will be the BTN fot the pri and the address associates to
it. I don't know how many erls do you have but at least this is how we
have configured a customer with 5000 phones and multiple locations

Sent from my iPhone