[cisco-voip] DirectoryReplicationFailed - AD integration with Publisher but not Subscriber

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 04:32:27 EST 2010

Dear All,

I have a CCM 4.2 cluster with one PUB and one SUB, AD integration is
completed with PUB but not SUB. The reason of that is because I originally
only have one PUB and I setup a new cluster environment and then use the
BARS to restore the configuration from the old PUB.

I keep seeing the alert message of DirectoryReplicationFailed in RTMT, and I
know the reason is because my SUB is still running the CM directory service.

Does anyone know how to fix that? Should I just run the AD plugin in SUB
again to get rid of it or I would need to re-run the AD plugin in my PUB
also?

Thanks a lot~

Regards,
Alan