[cisco-voip] DirectoryReplicationFailed - AD integration with Publisher but not Subscriber

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 11 10:45:46 EST 2010

Just run the directory integration plugin on your sub and it will copy the pub's ldap config down and disable the DCD service.

-Ryan

On Jan 9, 2010, at 4:32 AM, Alan Su wrote:

Dear All,

I have a CCM 4.2 cluster with one PUB and one SUB, AD integration is completed with PUB but not SUB. The reason of that is because I originally only have one PUB and I setup a new cluster environment and then use the BARS to restore the configuration from the old PUB.

I keep seeing the alert message of DirectoryReplicationFailed in RTMT, and I know the reason is because my SUB is still running the CM directory service.

Does anyone know how to fix that? Should I just run the AD plugin in SUB again to get rid of it or I would need to re-run the AD plugin in my PUB also?

Thanks a lot~

Regards,
Alan