[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace Max Video Participants

Jason Shearer jshearer at amedisys.com
Mon Jan 11 09:23:15 EST 2010

We have had MP7 video conferences with over 60 video participants.  We have ours set to a 4x4 matrix.  With more users that the matrix will support it just rolls through users if you have auto-switch enabled for the prefix.  I will see if I can get a screenshot this week of a large conference.

One thing that bugs me about MP7 is that the video layout (service prefix) is not user selectable.  In previous versions the user could select a prefix.  I have asked the BU to add this as an enhancement.

Jason