[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace Max Video Participants

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Mon Jan 11 08:41:14 EST 2010

We¹re looking at using our MeetingPlace 7.x purchase to leverage some
ability to do video conferencing with video tiling.  Based upon the MP 7.x
documentation, it looks like we can do tiled video with up to 16
participants (the Hollywood Squares/Brady Bunch layout).  In any of the
demos I¹ve seen, I¹ve only seen 4 participants with tiled video.  Has anyone
seen a demo of 16 participants (4 x 4)?  Even bigger request, does anyone
have screenshot/demo screen of this to show our executive committee?

Thanks.

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation