[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Webber, Bill Bill.Webber at tri-c.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:03:00 EST 2010

CUCM   6.1.4.2190-3

Unity     5.0 build 5.0(1)

We have a department that does not want callers to receive voicemail
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm.  After 5pm until 8:30am callers
should be able to leave voicemail.  I've created a schedule in Unity
that reflects the open and closed days and times and recorded closed
greetings.  But my difficulty is that callers are still allowed to leave
voicemail during the open hours.  I've researched this and have come up
with no useful how to's or information.  I've even contacted the
installers of our system and as yet to no avail.

Thanks in advance for your help.

  Bill Webber

2900 Community College Avenue

MSS-500