[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 11 11:53:19 EST 2010

What do you want to happen to callers from 8:30 to 5pm?

You can use a huntlist/line group for the department and that will ignore forwarding settings on the line.  Then you can just make the hunt pilot's partition only active from 8:30 to 5 using TOD routing.

You could use AXL to update the forwarding settings on the phone based on time of day (neat, but requires scripting/programming experience).

You could use TOD routing with translation patterns as well, but what you do with them depends on how you want the calls treated during business hours.

-Ryan