[cisco-voip] Way to see if a phone WAS forwarded

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 11 11:59:22 EST 2010

CUCM traces for starters.  Every time a DN is called if it has any forwarding configured the intercept table will be printed in the CCM trace.  Search for the string:  dd="<number of phone B as dialed by Unity>" and look below for the intercept table entry (example below).

01/07/2010 12:29:18.324 CCM|Forwarding - logInterceptTableEntry
{
	 callKey= 0x744F, MLPPEnable = 0,
	 ssKey = 2175, recordStatus 1,
	 dnPattern =  55555, dnPartition = internal
	 cfa     = , cfaToVM     = 0, cfaCss     = internal,long_distance
	 cfb     = 55556, cfbToVM     = 1, cfbCss     = internal,long_distance
	 cfbInt  = 55556, cfbIntToVM  = 1, cfbIntCss  = internal,long_distance
	 cfna    = 55556, cfnaToVM    = 1, cfnaCss = internal,long_distance
	 cfnaInt = 55556, cfnaIntToVM = 1, cfnaIntCss = internal,long_distance
	 cfap    = , cfapToVM    = 0, cfapCss = internal,long_distance
	 pff     = , pffToVM     = 0, pffCss     = internal,long_distance
	 pffInt  = , pffIntToVM  = 0, pffIntCss  = internal,long_distance
	 pickupGroupID = , fullyQualifiedDirectoryNumberMask = ,
	 patternUsage = 2, deactivateCFAForCallPickUp = 0,
	 pffCfnaEnabled = 0, pffCfbEnabled=0
	 cssForCfa = internal,long_distance
	 dbCfaCss = internal,long_distance
	 deviceCss = internal,long_distance
}

This is for dn 55555 in partition internal.  CFB and CFNA are set to 55556 with a CSS that contains the partitions internal, long_distance (in that order).

-Ryan