[cisco-voip] Transformation Calling Pattern problem

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Tue Jan 12 13:55:56 EST 2010

You need to put your Called (and Calling) Party Transformations in a
Partition.  If they are set to None then they won't be applied.  Make
sure to put that Partition in the assigned Called Party Transformation
CSS.  The transformations take place on the egress device, ie, the GW
for the 911 call.

Checkout the CUCM SRND for more information on how the transformations
work.

Kevin