[cisco-voip] Mobility

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 01:52:48 EST 2010

this doesn't necessarily require an h.323 gateway. the h.323 GW is
only_required_ for mobile voice access.

"Mobile Voice Access is the associated integrated voice response (IVR)
system, which allows users to turn Mobile Connect on or off and to
initiate calls from a cellular phone or other remote phone as if the
call were initiated from the desktop phone." (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/7_0_1/ccmcfg/b04mobva.pdf
)

...I do not believe that's what Glen is asking about.

-Pete