[cisco-voip] UK Dial-Plan primer and H323 Dial-peer configuration resources

Aliberto, Nate Nate.Aliberto at COREBTS.com
Sun Jan 17 11:04:46 EST 2010

All,

I'm preparing to begin my first CUCM UK implementation and while I'm inherently familiar with the NANP, I have no experience with creating an effective UK dial-plan.  I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a basic dial-plan configuration template for an H.323 IOS Voice Gateway, and some documentation on the actual UK numbering plan.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nate

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This E-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Please do not copy, forward, or print this E-mail message or any attachments unless you are the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (866) 588-5697 and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this E-mail message and/or attachments.