[cisco-voip] UK Dial-Plan primer and H323 Dial-peer configuration resources

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Mon Jan 18 03:28:04 EST 2010

Official UK Numbering plan from Ofcom

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/ioi/numbers/

I don't have a basic H323 config but I am sure one of the others guys will have something or this is always helpful (depending on your IOS version of course)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/cisco_ios_h323_configuration_guide/old_archives_h323/4gwconf.html#wp1057651

Also what I find effective is to have 9.!  which covers all  numbers and then restrict high rate lines such as 9.09XXXXXXXXX